Italianpeoplemeet - Misrepresentation

I was misled to believe I could join for a small fee of app 4.00 per month got 3 months. They charged me 42.00 .

I am very upset that there is no number to call. The dating site is italianpeoplemeet.com. Please resolve this, unsubscribe me, and refund my money . I will be contacting my credit card co.

In the morning. I was only on the paid site for app2 hrs. During those 2 hours it gave you an option to delete individuals. After quite a few were deleted, they would pop back up in another search.

This dating site is very unorganized and very misleading.

No information could really be determined because of the changing from one place to another. Very disappointing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Italianpeoplemeet Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I’m so disappointed with this so called dating site!I submitted a huge age range of men to look at, there were maybe 10. So I changed my search criteria 3 times , and it kept telling me No Profiles.

As if that wasn’t disappointing enough, I went on this site to meet Italian men...

why is it called Italian meet if there aren’t Italian men ??? It’s a scam!!

I agree as well they keep charging my credit card , and I cancelled

I agree with your comment, I hade a similar experience. They lure you in with profile pictures , they claim a small charge to get started, then, they keep charging you and there is no way to stop them unless you contact the bank. This site is total scam job .

Why can't I retrieve a message from one of my matches? I am with seniorpeoplemeet and it said I was automatically enrolled in italianpeoplemeet if I so desired.

I did, but they are asking for more money. What's going on?

View more comments